The certified and experienced staff at CareerSYNC is trained to implement the latest coaching strategies and techniques to assist professionals in achieving career transitions, performance improvement and/or jump starting an effective job search.
- Career Transition: CareerSYNC may utilize the Authentic VocationTM process to assist clients who desire to explore alternate career options that may be more meaningful and rewarding to them.
- Executive Performance: This service is of benefit to those executives who desire confidential support in navigating their current work environment in an effort to achieve performance success.
- Job Search: This service is of benefit to those executives who are committed to the rigor of developing and implementing an effective search in this dynamic workplace environment.
Life Coaching – clients explore their current life management practices and utilize techniques to improve elements of their life which may be preventing them from achieving an improved quality of life.
- CareerSYNC provides a wide range of speaking services to corporate and community groups including teleseminars to accommodate our global clientele, multi-day workshops and or 30-minute lunch n’ learns (in person or virtually.)
- Topics include:
- Working from your positions of strength (strength)
- How to market yourself within your organization (career management)
- Are you really into your job (engagement)?
- Putting happiness into your work? (happiness factor)
- Separation of Home and Work – - Making It All Work (life balance)
- Constant state of Change – - and loving It! (change management)
- Tackling your Stress (stress management)
- Loving the Small Talk (networking)
- I have a great idea, but the boss said “No!” (influencing)
- CareerSYNC provides business planning consulting services for executives who have recently transitioned to entrepreneurship. During this minimum 6-month services package, CareerSYNC will partner with clients to ensure that effective business strategies are in place to support the desired goals and objectives.